The NFL Fan Experience Tour is touching down at Robson Square in Downtown Vancouver on November 3-4.
The event is free to the public and fans are invited to bring down their electronic waste to be recycled courtesy of Samsung Hope for Children.
Event details can be found at www.nfl.com/nflxontour.
The event runs from 10 am to 6 pm on both the Saturday and Sunday.
In attendance will be former cornerback/safety Ron Woodson. Woodson, whose NFL career included stints with the Pittsburgh Steelers, San Francisco 49ers, Baltimore Ravens and Oakland Raiders, is an 11-time Pro-Bowler and was one of only five active players to be named to the NFL’s 75th Anniversary Team. He will be available for autographs on Saturday (2:30 pm to 5 pm) and Sunday (12 pm to 2:30 pm).
Event highlights include:
- Quiznos Coaching Chalk Talks
- Bridgestone NFL Skills Challenge
- Samsung Hope for Children Kids Zone (for children 10 and under)
- TSN Media Room
- New Era Fit Test
- Nike 2012 Jersey photo opportunities
- Prize giveaways, NFL player appearances, and much more.