CATT for School Professionals has now been launched and is available at www.cattonline.com.
CATT for School Professionals, developed in partnership with the BC Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education and the GF Strong Rehabilitation Centre, provides educators and school administrators the necessary resources for supporting a concussed student in his/her integration back to school:
• RECOGNIZE the signs and symptoms of a concussion
• RESPOND to a concussion event
• Understand what a student needs to RECOVER from a concussion
• PREPARE for a student’s return to school
• Support a student’sRETURN to learn and activities
• PREVENT and support PRACTICE through strategies and POLICIES