About Kraft Project Play
Football fields, recreation centres, and basketball courts are just some of the places that unite us, bringing us together as friends, families, and, communities. These are the places we play, where we form friendships, share recipes and swap neighbourhood tips. They are vital parts of active, healthy and vibrant communities. However, they need to be maintained and, without the proper facility repairs and upgrades, we risk losing them. With this in mind, Kraft Project Play is helping to build a better future by building better places to play: because stronger communities start with better places to play. The grand prize winner will receive $250,000 for their recreation facility upgrade and the three finalists will each receive $25,000.
WHAT: Communities can nominate their local facility for an upgrade at KraftProjectPlay.com from May 1 to June 14.
WHY: Kraft Project Play will award one community the grand prize of a $250,000 for a recreation facility upgrade – the largest single community investment Kraft Canada has made to-date. As well, three finalists will each receive $25,000
HOW: Nominate in just TWO easy steps
1) Go to KraftProjectPlay.com
2) Complete the online nomination form.
Remember: this is your chance to let us know why YOUR community deserves a $250,000 recreational facility upgrade and the impact it would make!
3) Hit the submit button and you’re done!
• Submit your nomination today! The nomination period closes on Sunday, June 14
• Four finalists will be announced on July 26
• Canadians can then vote for their favourite community project starting at 12:00 p.m. ET on August 17 until 11:59 p.m. ET on August 18
• The grand prize winner will be revealed on August 21 on TSN’s SportsCentre
OFFICIAL SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS: