Where can I see the invite list?
Click here for the U16 invite list.
Click here for the U18 invite list.
How much is it to attend?
If you pay on or before May 4, the cost is $395. If you pay after May 4, the cost is $425.
The final deadline to register is May 11.
Where can I register?
Online at http://www.playfootball.bc.ca/pages/registration_teambc_camp_may2015
What is included in the fee?
- 2 nights accommodation at the Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel which is within walking distance of Minoru Park
- Meals (Saturday dinner, Sunday breakfast, lunch & dinner, Monday breakfast and light lunch before scrimmage - also extra snacks from sponsors)
- Swag package including Team BC practice jersey
- 5 practices and a scrimmage (fields, referees)
- Top-level coaches (trained & certified) from around the province representing University, Junior, High School and Community
- Top-notch staff, equipment, medical and communications
Presentations from CIS Universities (including new UBC head coach Blake Nill) and recruiting opportunities
- Guest coaches and presenters
- Insurance coverage for the event
Do I have to book my own hotel accommodations?
NO. The players' accommodations are covered in the camp fee. Please DO NOT book your own room.
Where is the camp being held?
All on-field sessions are held at Minoru Park (7191 Granville Ave., Richmond)
All off-field sessions are held at the Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel (7551 Westminster Highway, Richmond, BC)
When do we check-in to the camp?
Check-in begins at Noon on Saturday, May 16 at the hotel. We will be set-up in the hallway adjacent to the ballrooms. Please follow the directional signage or ask hotel staff if you are unable to find us.
Players are encouraged to arrive early to check-in and get their swag packages. Players should also make their own lunch arrangements prior to arriving.
The team's first official function begins at 1:30 pm.
When does camp conclude?
Camp will conclude on Monday, May 18 with a scrimmage at Minoru Park. The scrimmage is scheduled to begin at 1:30 pm and run to approximately 3:30 pm.
Is there a detailed camp schedule available?
The complete camp schedule is still being developed at this time. We will send out a schedule as the event nears.
What do I need to bring to camp?
You will need your full gear including all pads and cleats. You should also bring enough personal items appropriate for a two-night stay away from home.
If you have questions not covered in this FAQ, please contact Dino Geremia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-816-5157.