The 2014 Senior Bowl camp is fast approaching. By now, many players have already received their exclusive invitation to register for the camp.
If you fall under the following categories AND you are currently in Grade 12, you are eligible to register and take part in the 2014 Senior Bowl camp.
1. Named a 2013 BC High School Football provincial All-Star
2. Named to the 2014 Star Bowl team
3. A member of the 2014 U18 Team BC (competed in San Antonio)
4. Invited after participating at a Football BC Combine session
Please register AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Senior Bowl registrations will cap as soon as our internal limit has been met.
2014 Senior Bowl camp details
Camp duration: March 18 to 21, 2014 (Game Day on March 22 - kickoff at 11 am)
Camp Location: BC Lions Training Facility (10605 City Parkway, Surrey)
Game Location: McLeod Athletic Park (58th Ave. & 214th St., Langley)
Please report to the Lions facility by 11:30 am on March 18.
Senior Bowl camp highlights:
- Practices attended by members of the BC Lions and coaches
- Scholarship awards courtesy of The Sandman Hotel and Football BC
- Top level coaching from University, Junior and Football BC provincial coaches
- Football-related workshops every day
- Lunch provided on March 19, 20 and 21
- Seven practices in total plus one competitive game
- Free game jersey, practice jersey and more
- Great exposure for players seeking post-secondary opportunities
Special Hotel Offer:
Football BC has once again partnered with The Sandman and The Sandman Signature hotel in Langley to provide special rates for players who are coming from out-of-town for Senior Bowl week.
To take advantage of these special rates, use the links below.
Sandman Hotel Langley ($89 per night for standard room, or $122 per night for Executive Queen Suite)
Sandman Signature Langley ($105 per night for Signature King Room, or $139 per night for Signature Executive King Suite)