Football BC’s Football 101 for Trainers courses are back this summer.
The course schedule is as follows. All courses are scheduled for 9 am to 3 pm unless otherwise indicated.
August 24 – Fraser Valley/Abbotsford (WJ Mouat Secondary School)
August 25 – Kelowna (Rutland Secondary School)
September 8 – Nanaimo (*CANCELLED*)
September 8 – Vancouver (Notre Dame Regional Secondary School)
There is a $10 charge to register. Please register online now here.
The course will be covering:
1. Preseason Administration – medical forms, registration and concussion baseline testing
2. Kit Basics – taping and emergency medical supplies
3. On-field Protocols – coordinating medical personnel, roles and responsibilities
4. Common Football Injuries
5. Concussion Protocols – diagnosis and return-to-play
6. Conclusion – discussion period