Football BC has announced the dates for the Provincial ID Camps taking place in early 2012. The schedule, along with information for all interested participants, can be downloaded here.
All locations will be holding a Team BC tryout (for players born in 1995 and 1996) and a Senior Bowl tryout (for players currently in Grade 12 and graduating in June) as well as a Prep to be the Best session (for players currently in Grade 8 or 9).
The camps dates are as follows:
- Vancouver Island (Nanaimo) – Sunday, January 29
- Northern BC (Prince George) – Saturday, February 4
- Lower Mainland (Richmond) – Saturday, February 4 & Saturday, February 11
- Okanagan (Kelowna) – Sunday, February 12
- Vancouver Island (Victoria) – Sunday, February 19
- Fraser Valley (Abbotsford) – Monday, February 20 & Tuesday, February 21
Full information can be found in the PDF document. Schedule is subject to change.
The cost to participate in each session/tryout is $10 per player. Please continue to visit www.playfootball.bc.ca or watch The Huddle for up-to-date information.
*FOR ALL PLAYERS ATTENDING A SESSION/TRYOUT*
Please fill out PLAYER INFORMATION section in this form and bring a copy with you to hand in during registration. DO NOT fill out the Player Evaluation – Testing section as that section will be filled in by a coach representing Football BC during your tryout.