Location: Various locations
For more information on Game Ready Fitness programs, contact Dino Geremia at email@example.com or 604-816-5157.
When: Jul 14 to Jul 17, 2013
Location: Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, Washington
The Lawyer Milloy and Golden Tate Football Camp will be taking place from July 14-17, 2013 at Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, Washington.
Campers learn from outstanding veteran college and high school coaches and the staff is complimented with Lawyer Milloy and Golden Tate and current and/or former members of the Seattle Seahawks.
Campers are grouped by age, position, ability and experience to allow coaches to progressively teach basic and advanced techniques to best benefit each group. Campers are taught at an approximately 10:1 ratio.
Campers receive 6 hours of instruction each day.
For more information, click here.
Sign up by December 15 and receive a $50 discount off of the Lawyer Milloy / Golden Tate Football camp. Use promo code [Team2013] to receive this discount. Visit their website to register or call 301-575-9400.
When: Jul 12 to Jul 13, 2013
Time: 9:00am to 3:00pm
Location: UBC Thunderbird Stadium
This camp is open to both JV & Senior High School aged players and focuses on fundamental skill development in the passing game. It is a team camp but is opened to individual players as well who will be placed on UBC teams for the purposes of our round robin scrimmages. This camp will give players a solid foundation for passing game while allowing high school and community team coaches to work in their own systems with their players in preparation for scrimmages.
The camp is 2 days and the basic itinerary would be as follows:
· Individual instruction periods by UBC coaches on skills and tech. for players from every team.
· 1 on 1 ‘s as group led by UBC coaches
· Film break down by position led by UBC coaches
· System’s install with own team coaches–Singles will be put on a UBC team with UBC coaches
· Round Robin competition with up to 3 games to end each day according to age group.
· $150.00 per player for both days with lunch & T-shirt included.
· Team Rate is $1200.00 for a team of 10 players and additional players can be added but pay the individual rate.
· JV age 13 – 15 & Senior Age 16-18
· This camp designed for : QB’s , REC’s , RB’s , DB’s & LB’s
· Helmet and Shoulder Pads, Own team jersey (for practices & scrimmages) and cleats required.
· For those wishing to stay on campus Dorm style accommodations are available by calling campus housing @ 604-822-1000. Group or team rates are also available but must be set up in advance by each team. All campers staying dorms must be supervised by coaches or parents.
· For more information and to register on-line please go to: www.ubcfootball.com
When: Jun 22 to Jun 23, 2013
Time: 11 am to 4 pm both days; Registration starts at 10:30 am on Saturday
Location: Renfrew Park, Vancouver
Jay Prepchuk will be holding his Summer QB camp on June 22-23 at Renfrew Park in Vancouver. The camp, coached by Prepchuk and Jon Roney (University of Waterloo QB), is limited to 20 participants.
The cost is $200.
For more information and for the registration form, download the brochure.
When: Jul 03 to Jul 06, 2013
Location: Simon Fraser University Burnaby Campus
The annual Simon Fraser Western Canadian All Star Camp will take place from July 3-6 at Simon Fraser University.
This full-contact camp prepares athletes to be the best they can be through the highest quality instruction in a fun and positive environment. The staff consists of SFU coaches as well as guest coaches and there will be six practices over the course of camp culminating in a controlled game on the last day.
The camp is open to players from age 9 – 17. The cost of the camp is $375 for commuters and $560 for live-in. Single day attendance is $90.
Contact Camp Coordinator Nick Lucey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-782-7690. For more information, see the brochure.
Register now at www.sfu.ca/camps.